Opening Sequence Task

Pre-lim Task

Friday 28 January 2011

Prelim script 2nd draft

(Manager is seated, anxious as he fiddles with a pen on the table..)

Player: (on the phone) alright I’ll see you later.
To manager: how’s it going gaffer?

Manager: I was hoping I’d run into you actually, can I see you for a minute?

(Player walks in and sits)

Player: yeah sure what’s up?

Manager: Well I’m in a bit of a situation. I owe some people money and there is only one way I can think of getting the money back.  

Player: And that is… (Sceptical)

Manager: I need you and the boys to fix the game

Player: (Amazed) But that can jeopardise my career

Manager: You won’t come out of this deal empty handed. I guarantee it.
I’ve got contacts in Spain. Real Madrid. They need another centre midfielder.

(Slides and pen a contract to him)

Player: £90,000 a week?

Manager: I take that as a yes then.
(Both stand up and shake hands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment